Panzer world Galient Robo-dou action figure galient (Kelvin Sau redesign) 25 cm
Based on the 1980s Japanese anime "Panzer World Galient", threezero's Art Director has redesigned the classic mecha Galient with improved mechanical details while maintaining a wide range of articulation. ROBO-DOU Galient (Kelvin Sau Redesign) is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 24.5 cm (9.6 ") high with a remarkable die-cast main frame that provides 42 articulation points. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy and metal parts.Threezero's known techniques for paint application and weathering are used to highlight all the details. shapes; the initial Panzer Blade Galient and Panzer Blade Assault Galient after repairs and upgrades. The Galient-shaped figure can transform into the Big Falcon. is capable of separating in two machines with the torso transformed into the Panzer Falcon and the hips and legs converted into strike vehicle.The tires on both sides of each foot are also capable of rotating, which r presents Galient's iconic "roller dash" feature.
The included weapons are Galient Blade in Sword Mode, Galient Balde in Whip Mode, Detachable Rear Cannon, Assault Cannon and a Shield. Galient Blades in whipping mode have each of the small knife pieces attached via flexible cord for placement. The shield has an articulated pile driver on the back. It also includes four pairs of interchangeable hands (a pair of fist hands, a pair of exhibited hands, a pair to hold the Assault Cannon and a pair to hold the Galient Blade).
Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy and metal parts
- Approximately 24.5 cm (9.6 ") tall
- Fully articulated figure with 42 articulation points
- Compatible between two shapes; Panzer Blade Galient and Panzer Blade Assault Galient
- Panzer Blade Galient can transform into Big Falcon
- Panzer Blade Assault Galient can be separated into 2 machines to turn the upper body into a Panzer Falcon and to turn the lower torso into a strike vehicle
- The tires on both sides of each foot can rotate.
- One (1) Galient blade in sword mode
- One (1) galient blade in whip mode (each of the small blade pieces is attached via a flexible cord)
- One (1) rear cannon
- Two (2) replaceable rear backpack covers: a cover with a stick for attaching the rear cannon and a cover without sticks
- One (1) assault cannon
- One (1) cable for Assault Cannon
- One (1) shield (has articulated pile driver on the back)
- One (1) adapter piece for attaching shield to left forearm
- Two (2) out interchangeable right leg covers: a cover with a hole for attaching the cable to the Assault Cannon and a cover without a hole
- Two (2) interchangeable covers for the left leg: a cover with the striker's cockpit block and a cover without the cockpit block
-Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands: Fist hands x 1 pair, Posed hands x 1 pair, Assault Cannon-holding hands x 1 pair, Galient Blade-holding hands x 1 pair.
EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: July 2022